If you already have an account set up, just click the Sign In button, and access your account by typing your email and password.
If you are having trouble creating a new account or registering for classes, we recommend you print the instructions on this screen and follow them as you go through the registration process.
Detailed Instructions for setting up an account & registering:
- Click the Sign In button in the upper right hand corner of this screen.
- A screen will appear allowing you to select Create a New Account.
- Fill in all the information about the Head of Your Household (Not your children at this point). Only the fields marked with an asterisk are required!
- Click the Create Profile button
- Another window will pop up with your family profile information all filled in. Now you can add a spouse or children.
- To add a spouse or children, click Add Member in the upper left hand corner of the screen and fill in the blanks for your children or spouse.
- Click the Save Changes button. You now have your Family Profile completed. You can now register for courses.
- To register for a course, click the Home button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- You will now be back at the main online registration page. On the left side of the screen, you will see a link titled Activities, with different Age Categories. Browse for courses according to the categories.
- Once you have selected a course, click the Register button.
- A screen will appear listing all your family members (head of household, spouse, children).
- Select the family member that is registering for the course, and hit Next.
- A waiver for the course will appear. An adult should sign the waiver by tying his or her name in the field that says Name, then hit the I agree button.
- A screen will pop up confirming what you have done. Hit the Add to Cart button.
- Your Cart window will now appear listing all the courses you have signed up for in this session.
- If you want to sign up for more courses, select Continue Shopping and repeat steps 8 -15. If you are done shopping and ready to check out, hit the Check Out button.
- Select Pay Now
- Follow the prompts to pay for your courses using your credit card. Select Review Transaction. Then select Submit Transaction.
- At the end of the process, print your receipt.
- You are now registered.
If you don’t understand these instructions, or if you are still having difficulties, please contact the Parks and Recreation office for further assistance. Call (215) 643-1600 x3443 between 8a - 4:30p, M - F.
Registration for those without computer access at home can be made at the Upper Dublin Public Library:
Upper Dublin Public Library
520 Virginia Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034