POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Registration is available online at www.upperdublinrec.net, via mail, phone and also in-person at our Administration Office.
We accept checks, ACH payment, money order, cash,
VISA/MasterCard/Discover for payment. Your cancelled check is your
receipt if you pay via check. If you require a receipt, please provide
an email address and your receipt will be emailed to you..
Returned Check Fees:
A charge of $25 will be assessed for returned payment.
Recreation programs are fee-based, as we are self-supporting. Classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment requirements will be canceled. Please register early to avoid cancellation.
Unless otherwise noted, all necessary materials & supplies are included in Registration Fee.
Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy
reserves the right to cancel any program, trip or activity due to
insufficient registration. A full refund will be issued.
· Inclement weather may prompt cancellation. Call UDP&R for up to date info. Sessions are made up at another date if possible.
· Cancellations by voicemail or by speaking to someone in the UDP&R Office are accepted. Email and faxes are not accepted.
· If your status in a program changes, contact UDP&R (215) 643-1600 x3443 immediately to document the change.
*PLEASE NOTE: A $10 per person per session administrative fee is deducted from any refund issued when the participant cancels or transfers.
. for TICKETS-ONLY SERVICES
· Refunds are not possible once UDP&R has ordered tickets.
. for PROGRAMS & SPECIAL EVENTS
· Transfer before the close of business on the printed registration deadline date before the start of the program is without penalty if no refund is involved.
· Cancellation before the close of business on the printed registration deadline date is without penalty.*
· Cancellation or Transfer after the printed registration deadline is handled on a case-by-case basis.*
· Refunds are not possible once UDP&R has paid instructors.
. for TRIPS
· Cancellation 30 days+ before a trip is without penalty.*
· Cancellation less than 30 days before a trip is without penalty* if the seat(s) is (are) resold.
· Refunds are not possible
for a non-resold seat(s). Refunds are not possible for "no shows" on
the day of a trip or cancellation after the close of business the
business day before.
Don’t Be Disappointed! Register Early!
UDP&R sets dates at which a “go/no go” decision must be made for programs, trips and activities. If a sufficient number of registrants is not reached by that point, the program, trip or activity may be cancelled by the department.
Weather Cancellations And Postponements:
Inclement weather may prompt cancellation. Call UDP&R, check your email or on the web at www.upperdublinrec.net. Sessions are made up at another date if possible.