POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
Registration is available online at www.upperdublinrec.net, via mail, phone and also in-person at our Administration Office.
We accept checks, ACH payment, money order, cash, VISA/MasterCard/Discover for payment. Your cancelled check is your receipt if you pay via check. If you require a receipt, please provide an email address and your receipt will be emailed to you.
Returned Check Fees:
A charge of $25 will be assessed for returned payment.
Recreation programs are fee-based, as we are self-supporting. Classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment requirements will be canceled. Please register early to avoid cancellation.
Unless otherwise noted, all necessary materials & supplies are included in Registration Fee.
CANCELLATION, TRANSFER & REFUND POLICY:
· UDP&R reserves the right to cancel any program, trip or activity due to insufficient registration. A full refund will be issued.
· Inclement weather may prompt cancellation. Call UDP&R for up to date info. Sessions are made up at another date if possible.
· Cancellations by voicemail or by speaking to someone in the UDP&R Office are accepted. Email and faxes are not accepted.
· If your status in a program changes, contact UDP&R (215) 643-1600 x3443 immediately to document the change.
*PLEASE NOTE: A $10 per person per session administrative fee is deducted from any refund issued when the participant cancels or transfers.
. for TICKETS-ONLY SERVICES
· Refunds are not possible once UDP&R has ordered tickets and/or you have accepted the tickets.
. for PROGRAMS
· Transfer or cancellation before the close of business at least two weeks prior to the program start results in a full refund minus a $10 admin fee per person per program.
· Refunds are not guaranteed for cancellations or transfers within two weeks of the program start and are handled on a case-by-case basis.
· Refunds are not possible once UDP&R has confirmed instructors, purchased supplies, etc.
. for SPECIAL EVENTS
· There is no refund for cancellation.
. for TRIPS
· Cancellation 30+ days before a trip is a full refund minus a $10 administrative fee per person.
· Cancellation less than 30 days before a trip is without penalty (minus $10 admin fee per person) ONLY IF the seat(s) is (are) resold.
· Refunds are not possible for a non-resold seat(s) or for “no shows” on trip day.
Don’t Be Disappointed! Register Early!
UDP&R sets dates at which a “go/no go” decision must be made for programs, trips and activities. If a sufficient number of registrants is not reached by that point, the program, trip or activity may be cancelled by the department.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS & POSTPONEMENTS:
Inclement weather may prompt cancellation. Call UDP&R, check your email or on the web at www.upperdublinrec.net. Sessions are made up at another date if possible.