If you already have an
account set up, just click the Sign In button, and access your account
by typing your email and password.
If this is your first time registering, you need to set up a new account. If you registered for a program after 9/1/14, a profile has already been created for you. Please select Forgot Password and a password will be emailed to the email address we have on file. If you have difficulty, call UDP&R at (215) 643-1600 x3443, to retrieve your password.
you are having trouble creating a new account or registering for
classes, we recommend you print the instructions on this screen and
follow them as you go through the registration process.
Detailed Instructions for setting up an account & registering:
- Click the Sign In button in the upper right hand corner of this screen.
- A screen will appear allowing you to select Create a New Account.
in all the information about the Head of Your Household (Not your
children at this point). Only the fields marked with an asterisk are
- Click the Create Profile button
- Another window will pop up with your family profile information all filled in. Now you can add a spouse or children.
add a spouse or children, click Add Member in the upper left hand
corner of the screen and fill in the blanks for your children or spouse.
- Click the Save Changes button. You now have your Family Profile completed. You can now register for courses.
you don’t understand these instructions, or if you are still having
difficulties, please contact the Parks and Recreation office for further
assistance. Call (215) 643-1600 x3443 between 9a - 5p,
M - F.
Registration for those without computer access at home can be made at the Upper Dublin Public Library:
Upper Dublin Public Library
805 Loch Alsh Avenue
Fort Washington, PA 19034